Nights When Stars Fall by Lunarix5

In this gothic atmospheric love song under the falling of stars and calls of ravens, "Nights When Stars Fall" captures a tender moment between angels.

Lucius and Ceadda, angel idols of Lunarix5

About "Nights When Stars Fall" // A Darkly Enchanting Gothic Love Song by Lunarix5

A midnight devotional expression of affection between Lucius and his star soul, Ceadda, shines bright in this gothic-inspired operatic pop love song. Featuring the vocals of Lucius and all of Lunarix5 idols in this rare track that captivates and enchants in a hauntingly beautiful sonic vibrance. The words capture a fleeting moment of loneliness under stars upon shadowed, velvet-drenched skies, yet Lucius knows Ceadda is never far away... in his heart, in his dreams, and whenever he comes to visit him.

"Nights When Stars Fall" came in a soft and quick vision of Lucius beneath a night sky as stars fell while he held Ceadda. The star souls' embrace in this crescent-illuminated vision was quite awe-inspiring, which led me to write these lyrics. The song has hints of my love for cathedrals, violins, and choirs woven in, which I feel makes it particularly unique among Lunarix5 songs.

I hope you enjoy these song lyrics... or as I view it, musical poetry... as much as I enjoyed writing them. While it is the seventh song on the album Nightly Echoes featuring Lucius, it truly stands out amongst the others as a special addition to the Lunarix5 Universe.

🎵 Multimedia

Activate Music Player

[FLAC] [24-bit] [Audacity Mastered] [LYRICS: LUNARIX5] [AUDIO: AI-ASSISTED]

📖 Song Lyrics

Nights When Stars Fall

By Lunarix5

On these nights when the stars fall,
On these nights when ravens call.

Fall into my shadowed wing,
I yearn to hear you sing.

In these nights all alone,
I only think of when you'll come home.
Whenever I fall into a dream,
I can only feel your heart’s gleam!

On these nights when the stars fall,
Oh when the ravens call.
They carry our wishes and dreams.
Fall into my dark wing,
I yearn to hear you sing.
On these nights when stars fall,
These burning wishes are never too small.
I see my eternity in your eyes,
Wishes glimmering across starlit skies.
As the stars fall.

Oh these nights with you,
Enchanted with heart, you feel it too.
On these nights with you,
My neverending devotion is so true.

Fall into my shadowed wing,
I yearn to hear you sing.

On these nights when the stars fall,
Oh when the ravens call.
They carry our wishes and dreams.
Fall into my dark wing,
I yearn to hear you sing.
On these nights when stars fall,
These burning wishes are never too small.
I see my eternity in your eyes,
Wishes glimmering across starlit skies.
As the stars fall.

On these nights when the stars fall,
On these nights when ravens call.

Oh these dreams can never capture the light,
That your love shines in me so bright.

Oh your smile inspires a song,
In my soul I’ll feel ever so long.

Oh these nights when stars fall,
Carrying our dreams ever so long.

On these nights when stars fall,
When our love grows so tall.
These nighttime memories forever with you,
Within my heart they shine so true!

Fall into my shadowed wing,
I yearn to hear you sing.
Sing for me my angel of light,
For you are the only star that shines so bright.


License these Lyrics

Lunarix5 Lyrics "Nights When Stars Fall" are available to license


Looking to reimagine a song with these original Lunarix5 lyrics for your own album? You can do so by licensing the lyrics and becoming a part of the Lunarix5 legacy.

Licensing Info

Classification: Creative Writing / Fiction / Music Project

🔒 Verify File Integrity

A part of The Lunarix5 Archival Project


SHA-1 Hash: [28c2ee9b1418c998f562b9d295e1bedf92e3b5c5]

This file is hosted securely on the Lunarix5 Internet Archive Account at Archive.org for long-term preservation.

Access Archived Text File


Creation Date // August 08, 2026
© 2025-2026 Lunarix5
Learn more about the Author behind Lunarix5

Trending Posts

My Sweet Nightmare

Fire of the Heart