Wish for You all Night by Lunarix5

After a bittersweet farewell of Ceadda to Star Soul, he returns to 3033 as Caelum in this poignant reflection.

Fictional idol Caelum of Lunarix5.

About "Wish for You all Night" // A bittersweet farewell to Star Soul. Original lyrics by Lunarix5

After a long time of being in the past, Ceadda's celestial tear star glowed brightly, signaling enough changes were made that successfully altered the timeline to create positive changes sooner for humanity.

Ceadda knew the glowing star pendant meant his mother was alive and waiting for him in 3033. After a sorrowful farewell to Star Soul, Ceadda became Caelum the star soul idol once more. Many days passed but Caelum kept thinking of the joyous time spent with Star Soul in the past. The ancient records came over-time to him with the direct influences Lucius and himself made, but without his Star Soul nothing felt the same.

But Caelum knows that Star Soul wants him to be happy and to be strong to be able to fight for that joy.

"Wish for You all Night" is not a typical Lunarix5 song of grand atmospheric descriptions, but rather a stripped-down, raw loop of thoughts capturing the sheer emotion of missing someone you love.

Inspiration

This song is inspired by Dolly Parton, in her contributions to the musical arts and most of all her kind soul, she'll always have a special place in my heart. In particular, her song "I will always love you" did indeed inspire me to write these lyrics. I only hope she's in a happier place. Dolly Parton shined bright in life and I think she'll shine bright for all time in the stars. ❤️

🎵 Multimedia

Activate Music Player

[Flac] [Audacity Mastered] [LYRICS: LUNARIX5] [AUDIO: AI-ASSISTED]

📖 Song Lyrics

Wish for You all Night

By Lunarix5

Oh, it’s a kind yet painful goodbye.
But I know that I’ll see you again.

What can be said when you’re away?
What can be felt when you don’t stay?
I know you’re out there thinking of me.
Feeling so much love from those dreams.

So maybe I should send you this simple line.
Just so I know that you'll be fine.

Oh, I only wish you were here with me.
Only wish you were here;
I only wish you would be here with me.
Oh why can't you be here with me?

Time goes on, I try to be bold.
But with every step I walk, it’s so cold.
Without you to laugh at my jokes.
No, I can’t smile right now when you’re not with me.

Oh, I only wish you were here with me.
Only wish you were here;
I only wish you would be here with me.
Oh why can't you be here with me?

I only dream of seeing you again.
And I just hope you’re smiling out there.
Oh, I’ll try to be strong.
Because I know you’d want me to smile.

Oh I only wish you were here with me.
I can only wish you were here.
I’ll wish for you all night.
I can only wish for you to be here with me.
All night long.
Oh I’ll wish for you all night.
Wish for you.
All night

License these Lyrics

Lunarix5 Lyrics "Wish for You all Night" are available to license


Looking to reimagine a song with these original Lunarix5 lyrics for your own album? You can do so by licensing the lyrics and becoming a part of the Lunarix5 legacy.

Licensing Info

Classification: Creative Writing / Fiction / Music Project


Creation Date // August 26, 2026
© 2025-2026 Lunarix5
Learn more about the Author behind Lunarix5

Trending Posts

My Sweet Nightmare

Fire of the Heart