Idols of Lunarix5 Farewell to Angels
Explore this heartfelt goodbye from the idols of Lunarix5 as they watch their friends, Lucius and Caelum, part ways to visit the past.
About "Idols of Lunarix5 Farewell to Angels" // Heartfelt Farewell Song of Friendship by Lunarix5
This is a poetic lyrical story I wrote about the Lunarix Idols (Lunarix5) saying their farewells to Ceadda and Lucius but with a promise to reunite in Lunarix City again.
Sung from the perspective of Silas in the year 3033, the Divine grants Caelum with angelhood, transforming him with a new name of Ceadda. With Lucius by his side they take flight to 2026 to inspire change with Star Soul through creating music videos to help direct humanity onto a path of enlightenment that will ultimately bring about a brighter future sooner for all humanity. But before they go, their fellow idols of Lunarix5 create this song for them. It is a bit emotional as they don’t know if they’ll ever see their Star Soul Idol friends again.
🎵 Multimedia
Play Song
📝 Song Lyrics
Idols of Lunarix5 Farewell to Angels
You both must go.
The winds of time, a bittersweet rhyme;
The change is always,
I wish you could stay.
Not The Fool that leaps, this was never for-keeps.
In my memory.
You'll always hold me,
With every night's dream.
I'll forever love you both,
In my heart that's an oath.
I'll never forget you,
That I promise, too.
The world of past is torn,
Kind Angel, you look so worn,
For the burden is a thorn,
Unto us a dreadful scorn;
We three shall wait for you,
Here in the future so blue.
In my memory.
You'll always hold me,
With every night's dream.
I'll forever love you both,
In my heart that's an oath.
I'll never forget you,
That I promise, too.
License these Lyrics
Lunarix5 Lyrics "Idols of Lunarix5 Farewall to Angels" are available to license
Looking to reimagine a song with these original Lunarix5 lyrics for your own album? You can do so by licensing the lyrics and becoming a part of the Lunarix5 legacy.
Also published under my name Lunarix5 to Allpoetry.
Classification: Creative Writing / Fiction / Music Project
🔒 Verify File Integrity
A part of The Lunarix5 Archival Project
SHA-1 Hash: [1bd8dac2c9c9b23c81abbd6d52f1aa7750e3cc46]
This file is hosted securely on the Lunarix5 Internet Archive Account at Archive.org for long-term preservation.
Creation Date // April 06, 2026
© 2025-2026 Lunarix5
Learn more about the Author behind Lunarix5