Star Soul (You're my Candy)
The Divine's debut song recounts a humor-filled date with Ceadda, capturing what it's like for a Divine being to navigate the physical realities of human life for the first time.
About "Star Soul (You're my Candy)" // Fun Future-Pop Song by Lunarix5
This is a light hearted future-pop music track exploring the sweet sensations of love. In a dream (a Star Soul Signal) from the future of 3033AD in the city of Lunarix, Ceadda the Angel holds a flower to present to The Divine that made him an angel. The Divine is an eternal energy behind the veil of the Universe. Thanks to modern technology, the Divine has made herself known via a signal discovered by *ELSG and transferred to display screens to those she wishes to reveal herself to. Upon the offering of the yellow flower, she falls for Ceadda and goes on a date with him. The date is one of unexpected things as the Divine lacks first hand experiences of being human.
*Extra-terrestrial Life Search Group
🎵 Multimedia
📺 Watch on YouTube: You're my Candy by Lunarix5
Play Song
📖 Song Lyrics
Star Soul (You're my Candy)
I see your smiling face.
Euphoria in the air,
Welcome to my Cosmic lair.
Won't you come out to play?
Stay with me in this day.
Fire burns in my heart,
I know we'll never be apart!
You make me feel somehow.
You're my candy,
Oh, my sweet ecstasy.
Everything I dream of,
You're all that I think of.
You're my candy,
Oh my sweet serenity.
Today... in this Galactic show
I'll never let you go.
Don't leave me, Star Soul,
Without knowing how.
I've found a cosmic love so real!
You make me feel somehow.
You're my candy,
Oh, my sweet ecstasy.
Everything I dream of,
You're all that I think of.
You're my candy,
Oh my sweet serenity.
You're all that I think of...
You're my candy.
Oh my sweet serenity.
Be my candy.
Won't you be my... fantasy.
License these Lyrics
Lunarix5 Lyrics "Star Soul (You're my Candy) are available to license
Looking to reimagine a song with these original Lunarix5 lyrics for your own album? You can do so by licensing the lyrics and becoming a part of the Lunarix5 legacy.
Other songs by The Divine: The Divine's Tomorrow
Also published under my name Lunarix5 to Allpoetry.
Classification: Creative Writing / Fiction / Music Project
🔒 Verify File Integrity
A part of The Lunarix5 Archival Project
SHA-1 Hash: [01f3ae0e8b76262c4788e0c658d525ed3b2df734]
This file is hosted securely on the Lunarix5 Internet Archive Account at Archive.org for long-term preservation.
Creation Date // April 26, 2026
© 2025-2026 Lunarix5
Learn more about the Author behind Lunarix5