I Wanted To Make You Happy by Lunarix5

A day spent with true love was a dream, and yet a whisper of hope exists for that love to return in this soft, eloquent love ballad.

Silas of Lunarix5

About "I Wanted To Make You Happy" // A Dreamy Love Ballad by Lunarix5

After a day and night with Star Soul in "Fireflies Under Triple Moons", Silas reflects on the time they shared within this fantasy dreamscape.

Who is Star Soul?: "Star Soul" can have a few meanings in the Lunarix5 Universe. It's always an enlightened person connected to the Divine Universe. "Star Soul Idols," is used in reference to the Lunarix5 idols. Someone with an immense connection across space and time. And lastly, "Star Soul" is used to describe the actual director of Lunarix5, who is putting all the works into place for the future idol group via sharing dreams, visions with the idols.

As days come and go without Star Soul, Silas begins writing poetry that shapes into music over time, shedding his sorrow by focusing on the beautiful moments they shared.
In every dream, on every night, his thoughts are sent out in the hope that Star Soul will dream of him as well. As the dreamer that he is, Silas' memories are beginning to blend across various dreams, causing him to see things in a broader vision than reality allows... becoming lost in the dream of a great love.

"I Wanted To Make You Happy" is a bittersweet song about treasuring a love shared within a dream while deeply missing that special someone. Ultimately, it carries a gentle hope of sparking those dreams once again.

🎵 Multimedia

Play Song

Lunarix5 Official Soundcloud I Wanted To Make You Happy [LYRICS: LUNARIX5] | [AUDIO: AI-ASSISTED] | [MP3]

📖 Song Lyrics

I Wanted To Make You Happy

By Lunarix5

Oh yeah...
Was it all just a dream?
Yeah.

My days were filled with light,
Your happiness touched me so bright.
Now that you’re moving on,
In these teary eyes, a dreadful song.
I walk alone every night.

Every day I dream of you,
In my heart, a promise too.
Can’t this light take flight?
Whenever I’m thinking of us...

I wanted to make you happy!
Won’t you come back to my love, so strong?
I wanted to make you so happy!
Now I see you walking out the door...
I was going to make you so happy.


I walked a thousand thoughts, only dreaming of you in my life.
Every memory was so bright, now it’s cutting like a knife.
How could this world be so cold? My heart is about to fold.
You're moving on without a glance, won't you give me another chance?

I don’t know what to do,
To make me happy without you.
Every nightmare that comes,
You were always holding me so strong.

I wanted to make you happy!
Won’t you come back to my love, so strong?
I wanted to make you so happy!
Now I see you walking out the door...
I was going to make you so happy.

Tearful sorrows shed away,
Wipe away another drop of tears.
My love for you is ever strong...
In the dreary, sorrowful night,
Your memories take flight!

Not a whisper nor a dream.
I only dream of you all night...
I just wanted to make you happy.

License these Lyrics

Lunarix5 Lyrics are available to license


Looking to reimagine a song with these original Lunarix5 lyrics for your own album? You can do so by licensing the lyrics and becoming a part of the Lunarix5 legacy.

Licensing Info

This song is from the perspective of Silas. Visit Silas' Profile🌱

Lyrical context note: When Silas says "nor a dream, I only dream of you all night," he is conveying a state of confusion where what he experienced felt so real it couldn't have been a mere dream, yet it's a vision he's been dreaming of every night. It's part of a new strategy I was trying with elements of surprise to convey an emotionally clouded state of mind in lyrical misdirection, where something unexpectedly becomes more significant. For example, with "I wipe away another drop... of tears," it's like he's trying to play it off at first before finally admitting reality. Idk, it felt like something interesting to try, but I'm not sure if I like it. Normally the rules of grammar matter to me but I am increasingly using poetic license to bend those rules to convey certain emotions. Hope you enjoy the lyrics and song though!

Classification: Creative Writing / Fiction / Music Project

🔒 Verify File Integrity

A part of The Lunarix5 Archival Project


SHA-1 Hash: [b1229421bb6a437ca65cc034c3ec0c06323866e9]

This file is hosted securely on the Lunarix5 Internet Archive Account at Archive.org for long-term preservation.

Access Archived Text File


Creation Date // June 14, 2026
© 2025-2026 Lunarix5
Learn more about the Author behind Lunarix5

Trending Posts

My Sweet Nightmare

Fire of the Heart