These Midnight Dreams With You
Caelum remembering a lost love in saddened days and yet there is hope to reunite in every night's dream.
About "These Midnight Dreams With You" // A Hope filled dreamy and surreal love power ballad by Lunarix5
Every day passed as Caelum remembered a past time he shared with a love. The dreams they were to share, all faded to the winds of time leaving Caelum quite sad. And yet with every night's dream, he had hopes of holding his love once more.
"These Midnight Dreams With You" is a soft yet powerfully dramatic love ballad featuring rich violins and exhilarating vocals of future-based virtual idol Caelum in this uniquely beautiful addition to the Wild and Free album.
Crafted from original handwritten lyrics, these words are directly inspired by the vibrant dreams Caelum shares with Star Soul of the hope of reunion of mirrored hearts in the distant future of 3033. A vibrant dream exists within us all to share the love we hold dear, with us every night.
🎵 Multimedia
Activate Music Player
📖 Song Lyrics
These Midnight Dreams With You
Have you ever felt the weight of the world?
In tearful silence the regrets swirled
Never knowing what was to become of us,
The future came and went, crumbled to dust.
All I have now is your memory,
Swirls of fragile dreams shed on me.
In soft whispers I hear,
Your hug with me, always near.
I drift away into sleep,
Feeling your love to keep.
Holding you close, your smile gleams.
With you I am never afraid,
Of only that you’ll fade.
I’ll always be with you in your dreams!
Your warm embrace in these midnight streams.
Hold me with all your heart’s might,
Together with you on this night's flight.
Forever with you,
In these dreams so true.
In these slumbering thoughts,
Another day passes in heart-wrenched knots.
Of us, a tearful shadowing view,
Of what we thought would be so true.
Remembering your hugs and grace,
I could never forget your gentle embrace.
A feeling comes that chases away the blue,
Swirls of light, revitalizing and new.
Holding you close, your smile gleams.
With you I am never afraid,
Of only that you’ll fade.
I’ll always be with you in your dreams!
Your warm embrace in these midnight streams.
Hold me with all your heart’s might,
Together with you on this night's flight.
Forever with you,
In these dreams so true.
Oh, in these nights with you…
Midnight dreams so true.
Always with us,
Forever true,
That I promise to you!
Holding you close, your smile gleams.
With you I am never afraid,
Of only that you’ll fade.
I’ll always be with you in your dreams!
Your warm embrace in these midnight streams.
Hold me with all your heart’s might,
Together with you on this night's flight.
Forever with you,
In these dreams so true.
In these dreams with me and you!
Oh this dream… with you.
Always with you.
License these Lyrics
Lunarix5 Lyrics "These Midnight Dreams With You" are available to license
Looking to reimagine a song with these original Lunarix5 lyrics for your own album? You can do so by licensing the lyrics and becoming a part of the Lunarix5 legacy.
Classification: Creative Writing / Fiction / Music Project
🔒 Verify File Integrity
A part of The Lunarix5 Archival Project
SHA-1 Hash: [9d8452fc14594e252ac372c73449620069bad501]
This file is hosted securely on the Lunarix5 Internet Archive Account at Archive.org for long-term preservation.
Creation Date // July 31, 2026
© 2025-2026 Lunarix5
Learn more about the Author behind Lunarix5